2. Approval of reopening prosecution after the filing of an appeal brief in order to incorporate any new ground of rejection, MPEP § 1207.04.
3. Requests for a certificate of correction submitted under 37 CFR 1.322 or 1.323 unless the error is clearly minor, clerical or typographical, in which case it is handled by the Certificates of Correction Branch.
7. Letters to an applicant suggesting claims for purposes of interference, or the submission of Form PTO-850, where one or more claims of one application would differ from corresponding claims of another application. See 37 CFR 41.202 and MPEP § 2304.04 et seq.
8. Amendments presented after decision in an appeal by the Patent Trial and Appeal Board as to which the primary examiner recommends entry as placing the application in condition for allowance. See MPEP § 1214.07.
10. Withdrawal from appeal of an application remanded by the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. See MPEP § 1211.01.